For legal purposes, the providers of this website is the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI, EERIE Project Office) and Predictia Intelligent Data Solutions (EERIE Press Office).
This imprint applies also to EERIE appearances on other platforms such as:
The content of all web pages of this website is protected by copyright. All illustrations and images on the websites of the EERIE Project may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without permission from AWI and Predictia. A change of the metadata of the images in not permitted.
The following private use of images on this website is authorised:
- Copying the images to your private computer.
- The printing of images for private archiving or decoration purposes.
- The forwarding of the images to friends and family, together with reference to their origin, mention of the copyright notice and reference to the purely private use requirement.
The EERIE Project authorises the following free use of images in the News and Media section of this website for editorial journalistic publications under the following conditions:The images used illustrate contributions about the work of EERIE project-related stuff.
The complete copyright notice is named as deposited in the metadata i.e. in the form (EERIE Project/Surname, First Name).
In general, the EERIE Project does not grant permission to use images on this website for the following purposes:
- Advertising, design of advertisements, commercials, etc.
- Sale of products in which the focus is on images.
- Sale of digital copies of image data.
No liability is assumed for completeness, editorial and technical erros, topicality, omissions, etc. or the accuracy of the content, unless the author can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence.